Postagem em destaque!

As Lágrimas de Lis.

Ela se sentia triste. Não era "mais uma crise" como sua mãe costumava dizer quando a via trancada em seu quarto escutando The Smit...

terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2016

Like An Old School Circus ( The Cold Blue Eyes of Alice)

Like An Old School Circus ( The Cold Blue Eyes of Alice) - The Dry Wind Walker
They put me on stage but forgot it was my first day.
And like a crown in an old school circus they Ripped my soul away.
I tried to cry , I tried to cry but it was already to late, there were no tears to wash my shame away. I've lost my innocence.
Ref:
I wasn’t the same! The pure Girl no more.
Only a Vessel, a empty one, With beautiful and cold blue eyes. Just like the Sea back home. 2x
Ref end.
Was it right ? I can’t remember. What did mom said when I've left?
Years living in the countryside made me think that butterflies can fly high up in the sky.
Now those pretty ladies, with theirs rainbow dresses tell me that I am too old for fairy tales.
But I do not believe them at all, the sky isn’t too far. I do not need wings to fly.
I can use my so called pretty head to think about a way in and out.
I wasn’t the same! The pure girl no more.
I ‘m a woman, with beautiful and Mysterious eyes of gypsy.
Twenty years old collegers Think so high about themselves and their Truths, but they did not learn to live as every moment could be the last.
They are just passing by, They are just passing by Life.
But I’m going to live eternally every second.
Because i am here to see and be seem. Listen and scream. Touch and let be touched.
I am here to live. I am here to feel.
I am here to be.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário