Postagem em destaque!

As Lágrimas de Lis.

Ela se sentia triste. Não era "mais uma crise" como sua mãe costumava dizer quando a via trancada em seu quarto escutando The Smit...

sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2016

Era of Solitude

I am the owl who rules over time

There is no mountains I can't trespass.

Under my feet there is no being,

Dead or alive,

Who can stop my mind to fly.

My wings spread far and wide,

The wind refreshes my heart

And the sun remembers me of who I was.

Since the beginning I opened my eyes

twice,

Now I am sleeping for a second time.

But be aware, humanity, for the next time

I wake up,

There will be no gentle breeze to calm

you hearts,

Neither will be light to shine upon

darkness,

Hollowness over life.

From my cage I will break free

And my sorrow share with every soul that

breaths,

And turn everything to nothing and

nothing into everything.

No more dreams or frustrations.

No more choices or regrets.

Then there will be only one decision left

and I already made my choice.

I choose true Peace over the lies of Hope.

And when that day comes to an end

I will close my eyes one last time

And alone I will be no more,

Because I will finally be able to return to

who I was.

And so at the dawn of the fourth day

a new Era of Solitude will begin.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário