Postagem em destaque!

As Lágrimas de Lis.

Ela se sentia triste. Não era "mais uma crise" como sua mãe costumava dizer quando a via trancada em seu quarto escutando The Smit...

segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2016

Last Resolution

Last Resolution.

I finally realize,
Every second gone were the last of its own kind.
Slowly, the veil of immortality which I
dressed myself with, for so many years,
dissipates before my eyes.
At the beginning my soul was painted in
shades of fear.
Fear of what I thought to be an incurable
disease that consumes the body day
after day and worked tirelessly at night,
opening its way to one's heart.
Now that even my mind, my safe port until now,
is failing me,
I am, at last, in peace.
My gray hair is not a memento that what
is left are a couple of years,
Neither is my thin skin a sign that the end is near,
It is, for me, a message that an old friend
Is coming. And we have a lot to talk about.
The friends that have gone ahead of
me are waiting, I am sure, to blabb
about how I am a slowpoke.
But before I go to our meeting I will make
sure that I have fun,
I don't want to leave the impression that I
was just passing by.
Every second gone were the last of its own kind,
So I will make sure to live whichever is left.
I will make sure to have lived enough to be happy.
I will make sure that I have lived.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário