Postagem em destaque!

As Lágrimas de Lis.

Ela se sentia triste. Não era "mais uma crise" como sua mãe costumava dizer quando a via trancada em seu quarto escutando The Smit...

terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2016

Deadly Viper

Deadly Viper - The Dry Wind Walker
So I’m Here, Deadly Viper, So I’m here Deadly Viper.
You can’t demand anymore of me, I already let your venom cross my blood and mind.
Ripping off the worst and the best of me, I couldn’t even choose which first.
But one thing I have to admit, you saved me.
I would’ve died believing the world is a perfect place to be.
I opened my eyes the moment you screamed in my ears
in a voiceless way.
So I started chasing Dream after Dream like a Hurricane , thinking
If I’m to die that I die in a Crimson way.
With emotion and a hell of a pain, but no tears of regret.
I gonna read, I gonna write and maybe i gonna lose sight of the truth again
but you being with me I sure to find the way back even walking by the Valley of Death.
One thing I do not lack. It’s Faith.
Touch the Light once, and you’ll want to Dive into it.
Many people mistook Angels for Demons And pay the price.
Preferring to be an Ignorant Wolf rather a Foolish Sheep.
I prefer to be a fool; Open to the possibilities and decisions .
I want to meet you, Deadly Viper.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário