Postagem em destaque!

As Lágrimas de Lis.

Ela se sentia triste. Não era "mais uma crise" como sua mãe costumava dizer quando a via trancada em seu quarto escutando The Smit...

quarta-feira, 8 de junho de 2016

Walking down the street of Shame.

I look to both my hands while I walk down the street of shame.

It's raining now but I don't care about keeping warm anymore.

Heat is like a dose of morphine to an everlasting pain to me,

Just answering a lie with more lies, you see?

I look around hoping to find a safe place to my Dreams.

But all fortresses are made of fragile glass-like material.

I want to cry, want to cry so hard. But there is no water in me.

The blood in my veins became dust the moment I have forsaken Thee.

There is no hero to save lost souls that threw away life so easily. That's all a lie, that's all a lie, I'm a little innocent lie. 2x

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário