Postagem em destaque!

As Lágrimas de Lis.

Ela se sentia triste. Não era "mais uma crise" como sua mãe costumava dizer quando a via trancada em seu quarto escutando The Smit...

segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2016

The Prince of The Eternal Night. Fragment III.

The prince looked to his left side and asked the trembling Lord about his generals:

- Tell me Rabelo, are my Stars all dead?

Quickly, Answered the adviser:

- No my Lord, but we have suffered a tremendous loss in matter of numbers. Many guardians died protecting the Stars. having each one an amount of five guardians, more or less, I calculated that the number of fallen guardians is around eighty.

- So, you are saying that fifteen from twenty six of my Stars stopped shining in my absence? The unbeatable ones were defeated?

The adviser could feel the anger building up inside his Lord. He was still sitting in his coffin and without moving, but the air around him started to tremble and distort as if the temperature had elevated. But anger did not become wrath. This moment passed as fast as the echo of his awakening in the world have before. And without waiting for Rabelo to compose himself the Lord of Night spoke:

- It hard to me, as you can see and feel, control my own power. I would say that we're lucky that I am not in my best condition, or we would not be in the same scenario for this long. But the hardest part of all this is to believe that those that have been around since before I was born, and this was a long time ago , were murdered by a mysterious force which none of the true sages knew about.

- I see, my Lord. I know we are in a nightmarish situation but I have faith that, now that you're once more with us, we can overcome all the hardships ahead. You can count on me to serve you with everything this body and mind has to offer.

The prince received with satisfaction the unofficially renewed vows of loyalty from Rabelo. The adviser would be an indispensable asset in the battles to come and, even if the prince never had said before, the Night's Ruler considers him as one of his true friends. However, in the middle of his thoughts an strange and growing noise started to distress the  Lord of Night that almost too late recognized the origin of the sound.

Rabelo without noticing the noise started to resume his report on military losses...

- But I couldn't confirm the death of any Pillars and their-

Only to abruptly stop talking, shocked by the fast movement of his Lord that was now standing a few meters diagonally behind him; levitating in the air. With the back of his left hand he had intercepted a silver spear, with yellow details and greenish inscriptions, that would have otherwise pierced through the adviser's cranium.

The mysterious looking war artifact, hit by the prince in its half, was hurled in the direction of the woods and after destroying some trees with it's weight the spear stopped when it hit a greater tree, carving a hole that fitted to it's form. Almost like a pencil in it's own case.

A few seconds after, Rabelo looked his Lord. He didn't have moved a inch from the place in the air where he intercepted the weapon and was looking up without blinking. The minor lord took courage and asked:

- My Lord, what are you looking at?

The prince answered without deviate his eyes from a specific point in the sky:

- To the first false star that I am going to bring down and shred to pieces.

(To be continued)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário