Postagem em destaque!

As Lágrimas de Lis.

Ela se sentia triste. Não era "mais uma crise" como sua mãe costumava dizer quando a via trancada em seu quarto escutando The Smit...

terça-feira, 30 de maio de 2017

Loneliness


Sometimes I feel like I am killing myself with thoughts.

Then I remember that is exactly what I wanted since I discovered love is lie; twice.

To sleep and never wake up; simply letting the days pass by.
Thinking about things that could have been.

Now and then I open my eyes, look at the celling and go back to my sorrowful dreams;
Dreams where love is everything not just for me, but to humanity.

That's the truth; love is everything I have. And it's a lie; the most painful.

Sometimes I catch myself trying suicide with thoughts about love.

But it's loneliness what's actually killin me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário